Bash in Essex ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blister

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi , everyone

Keep seeing these bash posts on the forum :p

Think I may run one myself if anyone fancy s coming along

I mainly do wood turning , so no big P/T s or T/S to play with

But I have some nice lathes and woodturining bits to play with / look at / talk about :lol:

Can sort endless TEA and COFFEE , and some GRUB

So any interest ?

Yep, count me in! (dependant on dates of course)

Turning was the first thing I thought I wanted to do eons ago, since I have a background (a very very long time ago) in precision engineering.
Oddly it's the one thing I never got even close to trying, so the opportunity to see if it still appeals by seeing it up close would be very welcome. I suspect it's a very different dicipline to it's metalworking cousin tho'

date dependently - as a lot of my weekends are tied up with driving north to see my fiancee - i might be up for this too,

I up for it dependant on dates of course
can turn some flowers

ps you owe me a coffee lol

Allen,

I an not into making spinney things but love watching things appear as they go round. 8)
So if the is room for a spectator and I am free on the date you pick I will be along. :D

DaveL":3uny16cr said:
Allen,

I an not into making spinney things but love watching things appear as they go round. 8)
So if the is room for a spectator and I am free on the date you pick I will be along. :D

OK

Great

August 30th is no good as DaveL is already having one then, could probably do the 6th of September though.

yeh 6th would be better for me as we get back from Tetbury on the 30th.

neither date works for me ( seeing my swimbo on 30/31 and working on the 6/7 ) - on reflection i am not easily going to accomodate any weekend day (My fiancee lives 300 miles away and much of my spare time is spent travelling to see her) so better pull out me thinks - have fun tho guys ;)

big soft moose":gc5znjku said:
neither date works for me ( seeing my swimbo on 30/31 and working on the 6/7 ) - on reflection i am not easily going to accomodate any weekend day (My fiancee lives 300 miles away and much of my spare time is spent travelling to see her) so better pull out me thinks - have fun tho guys ;)

OK

:p

OK men ,

I will post a update on the wood turning section , as its mostly wood turning

:p

I can pass on what I know on turning and setting up a bandsaw if any interest in that :lol:

See you on the spinnet forum :p

Back