Basato 3 bandsaw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxie

Established Member
Reaction score
I experienced a strange noise from my Basato 3 bandsaw when turning off. On investigation I discovered that the variable drive pulley (the one attached to the motor) was wobberly on the shaft. Took it off and found that the "drive dogs" had worn, hence the wobble.
Question. Where can I buy spares? I have "googled" without a great deal of success. Help needed as I have a lot of work coming up for this machine.

When is going to stop raining?

John

Roxie":3kvh4dn1 said:
I experienced a strange noise from my Basato 3 bandsaw when turning off. On investigation I discovered that the variable drive pulley (the one attached to the motor) was wobberly on the shaft. Took it off and found that the "drive dogs" had worn, hence the wobble.
Question. Where can I buy spares? I have "googled" without a great deal of success. Help needed as I have a lot of work coming up for this machine.

When is going to stop raining?

John

John,

You could try NMA agencies for the 1st problem, the spares.

I believe that it is going to brighten up tomorrow and be better for Saturday. Sunday is not so clever though.

Back