Barry Burgess - RIP

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i never knew barry, sounds like a nice and respected man, the forum will miss him greatly. my condolences to his family.

Very sad news.

I had met Barry at the Big Bash

A real gent, his enthusiasm was infectious.

Andy B

What terrible news. I never knew or met Barry, I only know him through this forum. He will be sadly missed. My heart felt condolences go to his family.

Bob

I am very sad to hear this news, Barry was known to me as a generous and helpful man who freely gave his time and energies to members on this forum and no doubt to all others.

Very sad to hear this terrible news, such a shame and like many others I did not know Barry personally but these forums make it seem like we all knew him from his wise words and helpful advice. He will be missed, my sincere condolences to his family at this heart wrenching time.

Gareth

This is sad news.

I knew Barry, he introduced me to the Triton Router, and due to him I have one in the table now.

Being another cyclone fan we talked the subject over many times. Guess he won’t let the dust settle, I will miss his ideas and hints on improving the kit we use.

I had the privilege of taking the picture that Chas has in the Rogues' Gallery.

Condolences to his family.

Dave

hi guys , just received the following details

paul

Barry passed away on the 4th January in the South of France and we will be holding his funeral on Thursday 18th January.

The service will take place at St Michaels & All Angels Church in Sunninghill at 10.30am.

The address is :

Church Lane
Sunninghill
Ascot
Berkshire SL5 7DD

Barry's brother Chris will be paying tribute to him during the service and therefore would like to receive any thoughts you may have about Barry so that he can include them. Please send them to this e-mail address and thank you to those who have already sent messages.

We will be having drinks and snacks at the house after the service and everybody is most welcome

Our address and contact details are :

Conewood House
Crawley Ridge
Camberley
Surrey GU15 2AN
Tel 01276 62292

RSVP would be appreciated and please forward these details to anyone you feel appropriate as we do not have everyone's contact details.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Best regards
Honey, Caroline, Matt and Craig

That is really shocking and sad news. I never met Barry but always enjoyed his intelligent and informative posts.
He'll be missed here alone.
Best Wishes to all his family and friends.
Gidon

I met Barry while developing my own cyclone system - he was always full of life and enthusiasam - and very keen to offer advice and help

my thoughts are with his family

Francis

Very very sad. Sometimes death just picks you out without rhyme or reason. My deepest sympathies go to his family.

RIP Barry.

What awful news, it seems so surreal. I can't quite take it in. All condolences to his family. I met Barry at the last Big Bash and talked cyclones with him there, and by phone a few times after. You couldn't want to meet a more helpful guy.

Goodbye, Barry

Ivan

today was the day and for many of us there, the amazing wind was a sure sign that barry was trying just as hard to promote his cyclone up there as anywhere else.
:lol: :twisted:
lots of people to send him off.

hopefully in a week or two we will have some word about some of his tools that others might like to consider.

paul :wink:

Latest posts

Back