Bargains?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gower

Established Member
Reaction score
In case no one else has mentioned it, there were a couple of bargains (IMHO) at B & Q, Cardiff yesterday. Triton small angle grinder and Triton Random Orbital Sander. They looked well made and in came with a heavy case. The asking price of £15.00 each. If they are half as good as my beloved Triton router, they will be a good buy and no, I'm not a B&Q shareholder! :D
Cheers,
Jim

Gower":1hp4njh0 said:
In case no one else has mentioned it, there were a couple of bargains (IMHO) at B & Q, Cardiff yesterday. Triton small angle grinder and Triton Random Orbital Sander. They looked well made and in came with a heavy case. The asking price of £15.00 each. If they are half as good as my beloved Triton router, they will be a good buy and no, I'm not a B&Q shareholder! :D
Cheers,
Jim

just been to b&q swindon today and didnt see those - but they do have dewalt 18v rechargeable hammer drills at halfprice (£99). Am i right in thinking the B&Q own screwfix now ?

big soft moose":t27fdngy said:
Gower":t27fdngy said:
Cheers,
Jim

just been to b&q swindon today and didnt see those - but they do have dewalt 18v rechargeable hammer drills at halfprice (£99). Am i right in thinking the B&Q own screwfix now ?

If they do, there go Screwfix!

FogggyTown":19ltks6c said:
big soft moose":19ltks6c said:
Gower":19ltks6c said:
Cheers,
Jim

If they do, there go Screwfix!

Yes B&Q own screw fix
Foggy - have you not noticed how much SF have deteriorated in the last few years??

And B&Q will not price match screwfix, even though it is only a couple of miles away from their store.
However, they do price match Toolstation (30 minute drive for me) and give 10% of the difference.
Go figure.... :roll:

Sam

white_sw":3u47qmkr said:
And B&Q will not price match screwfix, even though it is only a couple of miles away from their store.
However, they do price match Toolstation (30 minute drive for me) and give 10% of the difference.
Go figure.... :roll:

Sam

Well that's funny, because only last week I was caught recommending screwfix to another customer in my local B&Q and told categorically that they would.

Back