Bargain for someone?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you look at his feedback for various items I think you could possibly be in for a random result if you bought it. 99P worth a punt though

Alan

It's all knocked off gear innit.
Bet he can't show you any purchase receipts :roll:

i live near...
don't need a 110v router..

if anyone on the forum wants it i could bid (or you could bid) then i go pick it up and post it etc...

if anyone is interested that is...

ps who finishes an auction at 2.30 in morn

pps what is the advantage of 110v over 240v

It's not the same router, the knobs are different. He could be offering stuff for cheap to cash buyers. i.e taking it off to avoid eBay fees. I have started doing that as eBay is so expensive. But I don't doubt there is something fishy involved.

yo_chuci":3d6y4987 said:
bit of research shows that he aint a brilliant seller...

also the router has been on before (along with half the other stuff listed atm)
and he mustn't have wanted to let it go for the £61.60 that it reached...

just a word of warning...

router last time

all stuff listed and previously sold

Actually that's a different router - note the handles and generally different body etc. :) Odd that he should have so many Dewalts though - maybe just a boot sale junky? :)

Miles

wizer":r32amuqu said:
He could be offering stuff for cheap to cash buyers. i.e taking it off to avoid eBay fees. I have started doing that as eBay is so expensive.

:eek:

Me too. Get a good number of watchers, pull the sale and wait for the contact to be made by the "watchers". Still accept payment by Paypal so they have buyer protection.

Cheers

Karl

ps who finishes an auction at 2.30 in morn

Someone who sleeps all day cos he ain't got a job and goes out at night nicking tools?

pps what is the advantage of 110v over 240v

It means there's lots of it on building sites just waiting to be nicked. I'm suprised he's not got a few transformers on offer as well.

never noticed the handles...
looking at other stuff he has tried to sell tho there is a bit of it being relisted even after getting resonable money etc... not many (if any) have reservse....

oh and in one of the auctions it starts...

Hi im a security guard ....

and ends....

thank you

kev

and he has sold transformers in past...

Karl":1dlxea00 said:
wizer":1dlxea00 said:
He could be offering stuff for cheap to cash buyers. i.e taking it off to avoid eBay fees. I have started doing that as eBay is so expensive.

:eek:

Me too. Get a good number of watchers, pull the sale and wait for the contact to be made by the "watchers". Still accept payment by Paypal so they have buyer protection.

Cheers

Karl

i thought you werent allowed to pull the sale once there were bids on it ? ( I dunno - i dont routinely sell on ebay - just buy)

Back