Bar billiards rule sheet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

merlin

Established Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a Bar billiards rules sheet like the one attached, all the ones I can find are of poor quality so if anybody has one or one that they could copy I would appreciate it.

Many thanks, Merlin

Attachments

• IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 497
I want one like the one attached - If I could find one that is any better quality than poor on the internet I would have done - I was wondering if anybody had one that they could copy/scan and email me, then I would print that.

merlin":1z8polqe said:
I want one like the one attached - If I could find one that is any better quality than poor on the internet I would have done - I was wondering if anybody had one that they could copy/scan and email me, then I would print that.

Sorry I meant copy out the one you see there and print your own. You can still format it the same and it wouldn't take very long to do.

You are right I could buy that one but it’s not the same as the one I attached / want.

The quality of the one I attached is poor, I have printed it but you have a job to read it.

Well the company that made the one you want were based in Ascot, but went into liquidation in 2011.

If you can't read it, how do you know it is the one you want? Is it just the way it looks?

If so, then assuming you can get hold of a set of rules, it would be easy to make one.

Back