Bandsaw tyres etc,

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Transit80

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my fourth post on here after joining a few weeks ago.
On the subject of bandsaw tyres and blades I have just replaced mine on my Record power BS300. The tyres are the urethane ones from "The Bandsaw-tire-warehouse" in America(they are on Ebay and cost £25.98+ £10.35 postage), they went on very easily with the help of their `Special` tool and the blade is tracking perfect.
Now, the blades I purchased from ,

Jeremy Appleby
Unit 3 Rinkway Business Park
Rink Drive
Swadlincote
Derbyshire
DE11 8JL
United Kingdom

Phone:01283|212384
Fax:01283 212384
Email:[email protected]

they are for a Sheppach BASA3 but are the same size (I hope!!!) within a quarter of an inch anyway, and a lot cheaper the Record Power ones. I will let you know if they work properly :lol: .

I have no affiliation with either of the above companies, just a willingness to share some usefull(?) information.

Chris.

I got my tyres from the same place, including the "special tool"
Regarding the blades, most members are Tuffsaw converts and find them excellent including the service.
It would be interesting if you had a Tuffsaw blade for comparison!
Regards Rodders

Hi Chris, welcome and it all sounds good. +1 for Tuffsaw blades, they work wonders on my BS400. As you are local, if you have any problems with the bandsaw, just give a shout and I would be pleased to help where I can.

Alex

Back