Bandsaw Advice

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DeepBlue,

Let me know how you get on with with the Perform. I'm in the market for a bandsaw so would be very interested in your assessment of this machine.

Ah, thanks Neil, knew it was something similar. Le Grande Bleu. Really like the guy, epecially in his pre english stuff, although memory is so bad can't remember any titles and also anything by Luc Besson.

Noel

Oh Hell, I have a nasty feeling my evil, possessed 'buying' finger is about to order that Perform CCBB bandsaw. The girlfriend's going to kill me.

Does anyone have this model? Also, this being the first bandsaw I will have owned, can anyone suggest which blades I should obtain to get me started (size, tpi etc etc)?

Cheers.

V.

Vormulac, If you ring Dure Edge and tell them what you want to cut they will advise you which blade you need.They will require the blade length of course and when I rang he wanted to know the diameter of the wheel.

Well i finally gave in and ordered the CCBB, and now have a large chunk of nondescript cardboard sitting in my garage. Of course I'm not allowed to touch it yet, but rest assured you will be getting a review on christmas morning. Well, afternoon. Given that i have all ten fingers still attached.

It has to be said that axminster's quality of service has been excellent, the order was placed on saturday and it arrived this morning (tuesday). If the bandsaw measures up with the customer service then i should be sorted :D

Hi DP

The first thing to do when you unpack your box of goodies it is to throw away the blade.

Just type Dureedge in the search at the top of the screen.

Cheers
Neil

Back