Band saw blade repair

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mpooley

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought one of those fancy metal cutting blades From ? (i forgot- Rutlands or Axminster I expect) about 2 years ago.
Its hardly had any use as i have not done much woodworking over the last year or so.
But it cost me over £40 if i remember right and the blimmin thing broke on me yesterday !!!!

as it cost so much i'd like to get it repaired.
I live in Norfolk near kings lynn does anyone know where i could get it repaired please?

thanks

mike

Find your receipt or other proof of purchase and ring the seller.
Axminster clearly state that if the weld fails, they will replace/repair. I expect Rutlands would do the same.

Even if you've broken it and it was not faulty, anyone selling bandsaw blade will buy in stock reels and have welding kit, so should be able to repair it for you at a small charge and the pleasure of keeping your custom.

AndyT":39g4akoh said:
Find your receipt or other proof of purchase and ring the seller.
Axminster clearly state that if the weld fails, they will replace/repair. I expect Rutlands would do the same.

Even if you've broken it and it was not faulty, anyone selling bandsaw blade will buy in stock reels and have welding kit, so should be able to repair it for you at a small charge and the pleasure of keeping your custom.

good idea if (and its a big if) i can find the receipt

thanks

Mike

Back