Balotelli and his new Bentley...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had the pleasure of meeting Mario Balotelli he was visiting a friend at my daughters house ,i'm not impressed by celebrity but i must say he was a real down to earth ordinary guy ,even seemed a little humble at the hospitality offer him ,not at all like the image potrayed by the press .....after all he is a young man with a lot of money ,how would we have handled such vast sums of money at the tender age of 22 ?...it's easy for us old coggers to criticise in hindsight .
At least he's not firing a load of Charlie up his nose ,out on the p#ss or tupping old grannies ...as far as we know . :)

Russ":vn8fl294 said:
I know he's a bit of an 'Action Man'

What do you guys 'n' girls think? I quite like it!

article-0-15F34081000005DC-179_634x451_1200x854_zps8a10a168.jpeg

It has been wrapped surely you remove it after a couple of years and the car looks like new saves the paintwork from oiks.

I wouldn't want to drive a paint-job like that in any leafy, country lanes. I would be worried that HGV drivers wouldn't see me! 8)

Too young (he will get older). Far to much money ( all of the little prima donna's should get no more than £500 a week and only if they can bother turning up for work) . Too much time on his hands ( could actually try to turn up for training ).
Ok you probably think i'am jeleous !!! and yes maybe i'am just a little as the old bit has already happened to me, I would be overjoyed to get £500 a week and free time is a luxury that only happens when the grandchildren have gone home.
But I look at that car and thank the lord for small mercies, at least he gave me my fair share of "common sense" .

John Brown":23i3w4tl said:
I have to ask - its 44 years since I last learnt Latin - so what does "IDUA" mean, please?
Perhaps it should be Per ardua ad astra - Through adversity to the stars. RAF motto.

Well pipper me,I really should pay mor attention to wot it is i did done post #-o , you are correct RogerP =D> ,that is the common translation i think the actual latin translation is " Through struggle to the stars " but as with a lot of things when translated the wording can be slightly changed to suit what is required :)

Mark

Now I've been wanting to correct that RAF motto for ages. However, being ex RN I am too much the gent.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back