Bagpress

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Neil, I got one this year. Havent used it much but have glued up a few things with it. Worked well but you have to leave it running until the set up is finished. Thats the way its designed.

Nev.

hi thanks what size bagpress and compressor have you got if you don't mind me asking

cheers neil

Hi, Neil
I went for Bagpress Pro8 , its mid range and its plenty good. The bag holds a 4 by 8 sheet no problem.
Nev.

One of the problems with the air compressor driven ones is you need a large compressor and it has to run continuously a lot of hobby ones can get overheated, you need to look at the FAD (free air delivery) figures not the cfm.

I went for the mini kit with vacuum pump.

Jason

The East Coast Fibreglass Supplies package strikes me as good value, and nice people to deal with as well. I was starting from scratch so bought their vacuum pump as well which is a 2 stage jobbie which accounted for £217 of the overall cost of £275 for the complete package. You may be able to find a cheaper single stage pump on ebay, one of these perhaps, which look very similar. But overall I'm very happy with what I bought.

Back