B&Q price match promise

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiler99

Established Member
Reaction score
I heard that B&Q did price matching plus 10% off lower price. But on doing a search online i couldnt find anything on their site to back it up. I did however find a lot of complaints on another site about how B&Q would try every excuse to get out of the price match.
Anyway i went in today to see if i could get a Trend CDJ300 dovetail jig. they had one in stock for £79 and i knew Machine mart who were local were selling it for £70.94 so i asked ....to my surprise they matched it and gave a further 10% off the lower price. So i ended up paying about £63. :D :eek:
So it pays to shop around :)

I was going to ask them at the trade desk when I bought the breeze blocks for my shed base. £1,69 each, but I knew my local hardware supplier was only £1.29. Didn't have to ask in the end, they went through at £0.89 each... oops I forgot to tell them they had got the price wrong :roll:

i have found them to be spot on with price matching. mine was on a belle cement mixer also from machine mart i think i saved about 50 quid. any good potential woodwork price matches. one other thing they dont have an internet connection instore on a band q internet.

Latest posts

Back