Axminster Routalift

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical, you pick an argument and then get all prissy about a little ( edited out) profanity, what a tart, get yourself off to to the girl guides I'm sure brown owl will be nice to you and promise not to swear! Oh and take your mate Shed Boy with you if you get scared walking home in the dark you can hold hands and tell each other stories about the nasty sweary man on the woodwork forum.
And I still say I am right and you are not, nah, nah.

No, not at all, if you take the time to read the original thread you will understand what the issue was or are you just another silly billy who wants to try and start an argument, you must be bored out of your tiny mind.

I reported this to the moderation team to take a glance; it's de-railed the thread and descended into really very needless acrimony; IMHO seen as the OP has now got an answer and there's now nearly one and a half pages of tit for tat argument following on from it, it wouldn't do much harm to lock the thread.

As I said, the subject was dead and buried until Shed Boy, Selly and Random Bob decided to try and stir it up again. I at least had an initial involvement having tried to help the op, the other three did nothing but try to inflame the situation but at least R.O.Bs was mildly amusing even if not very original.
I shall not add any more to this thread, I think the people in question know what I think to them and there is little that can be said to change that.

May i suggest drawing a line under this now? Nothing is being gained/added to the OP with these latest comments apart from making the forum look unfriendly and argumentative.

The OP's question has been answered and apologises have been said. So can we leave it at that? :)

Good for mo! Perhaps now you will let it go or do you still feel the need to stick your nose in to something that should not concern you?

Latest posts

Back