axminster out of stock

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted 5 items last week and 2 were out of stock including the Jet 1014 lathe/ chuck package so I didn't buy anything from them. They lost £500 sale.
I did get an email yesterday saying the lathe was back in so maybe they're just selling more than usual

Bob

I agree, they do seem to have a lot of skews OOS. I just ordered 6 items, half are OOS. Very odd!

Are you sure the item is actually OOS, or is the web site just indicating it ?

I just went to my wishlist and some items are indicating OOS, but if you then click "In store stock" every branch appears to have the item in stock.
Maybe a glitch on the new web site ? or maybe it's just their main warehouse that is OOS. Sounds like an issue they ought to address if they're loosing sales from it.

Rhossydd":14oxy87w said:
Are you sure the item is actually OOS, or is the web site just indicating it ?

I just went to my wishlist and some items are indicating OOS, but if you then click "In store stock" every branch appears to have the item in stock.
Maybe a glitch on the new web site ? or maybe it's just their main warehouse that is OOS. Sounds like an issue they ought to address if they're loosing sales from it.

On my part the lathe was out of stock for delivery but available in the shops as I emailed to confirm that. Web sales surely account for far more than the shops I would have thought as the majority of us can't get anywhere near the retail outlets.

I was looking at turning tools last night and quite a number are showing OOS

Bob

Back