Axminster Lathe

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i haven't noticed to be truthful , I'll have to have a look.im just thankful it works. me and technology don't get on so every time i switch it on im terrified it's either gonna go bang or just not work .

i do have one niggle ... i don't like the 2 plugs on the side behind the speed display. i think they're too exposed even with the protective tube over them i think the wires are to fragile to be that exposed .

that and my pen mandrel is running slightly off true, but that's not the lathe it's the morse taper sleave im using ,so that niggle doesn't count.

other than that i love it and still can't believe it's all mine

Have been looking at one of these for a while since it was previewed in Woodturning. Axminster catalogue dropped through the letterbox and nearly cracked the tiles over the Xmas break and then the realisation that the prices was going to go up from 535 to 688. Yikes. Freephone - fourteen expected on 5th Jan, 6 taken. Breathing space. Phoned up to ask a technical question two hours later. Thirteen accounted for. YIKES wheres the card? That was 30th Dec, email this morning its on its way.

Next batch due in MARCH!!!!!!!

Good to know that there is some experience I can call on in the next few days - you might be getting a few pms for the really dumb questions!

Neil Farrer":236r5q6m said:
Good to know that there is some experience I can call on in the next few days - you might be getting a few pms for the really dumb questions!

DON'T PANIC... THERE'S 2 GRUB SCREWS ON THE FACE PLATE!!! :oops:

Another jammy person getting it so quick... obviously my eye lash fluttering was not seen through the phone line!!! :lol:

Congratulations on your purchase! Another case of being told march and getting it much sooner. Administers computer system must be getting confused?

Not as confused as it was when melinda was ordering hers though :)

Back