Axminster - Festool open day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glynne

Established Member
Reaction score
Axminster @ Nuneaton are holding an open day this Thursday with James Billington. I just wondered whether anyone had been to one of these and whether they thought it worthwhile to go?
I don't really need any serious kit but I must admit I'm interested to see why a lot of people think Festool is worth the extra money to other power tools.
If it's just a case of watching a demonstration with no hands on then I'm not inclined to bother, but if you get to have a play then I might just turn up.

You will get to play with them and I think axi offer some discounts on the day if you buy. You should definitely go and try it out, if it's not for you then that is fine but I feel you will be impressed by the qualit and the service you get with festool.

If its anything like the two I have been to at Axminster then they are a great day out and well worth the pittance they charge. Not heard of James Billington though, the two I attended were done by Phil Beckley.

Back