Axminster eBay Sale!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bp122

Expert at Jibber-Jabber
Reaction score
Just came across a bunch of machines (large and small) on sale on the Axi outlet store on eBay.

Most of them are drill presses and grinders but notable mentions are:
Axi AC216 table saw
Axi 315mm Trade table saw
Extractors
Radial drill
Lathes
Drum Sanders
Wet and dry grinders
Scroll saws
Band saws etc

It may not be a huge saving as people go nuts on eBay bidding wars, but last time I checked the Ac254 table saw went for £100 fewer quid on there with free delivery.

So it is worth keeping an eye out if someone is looking for any of these.

Hope this helps someone.

Last edited:
Just came across a bunch of machines (large and small) on sale on the Axi outlet store on eBay.

Most of them are drill presses and grinders but notable mentions are:
Axi AC216 table saw
Axi 315mm Trade table saw
Extractors
Radial drill
Lathes
Drum Sanders
Wet and dry grinders
Scroll saws
Band saws etc

It may not be a huge saving as people go nuts on eBay bidding wars, but last time I checked the Ac254 table saw went for £100 fewer quid on there with free delivery.

So it is worth keeping an eye out of someone is looking for any of these.

Hope this helps someone.

Do you have a link? Nothing is showing up when I search ebay

They probably won’t go cheap now. Are you on commission?
Not at all. But recently I remember quite a few people were after decent table saws and extractors on this forum. Thought I'll give them a chance to find what they are looking for. One never knows!

Just note that:
1) the Axminster own brand sold via their ebay auctions come with 3-month warranty rather than a 3-year warranty,
2) the other brands (e.g. Powermatic) have no warranty.

That they go for almost full price to over full price seems insane to me. I guess people assume that the machines have serviced and ‘fettled’ by people who know what they are doing. I suspect that is not likely given the warranties (or lack of).

Last edited:
It is just an FYI to those who want and could get a bargain.

I have actually bought quite a few things on their seconds (eBay outlet store). Granted, they weren't big or complicated items. But if someone knows how to fix some minor issues they encounter or if the items are really basic and unlikely to go wrong, it wouldn't hurt to take a look, I feel.

Hi

Looking at a used belt sander they have, already upto £125 and I can get the identical machine just badged as SIP for £170 and with full warranty so as Durham Dave says they are not bargains and I think it can be like a form of gambling to some people, all about the wining and not how much it cost to win.

Back