axminster drum sander for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinkyinboro

Established Member
Reaction score
axminster senior drum sander for sale
great condition 10 months old
its at Middlesbrough

anyone interested?

:oops: :oops: :oops:
i have made loads of this type for a company i worked for
and for some reason i never taken a camera with me

I take it you've not long started up on your own, then.

How are you finding things? Do you get anything from ebay?

My advice would be to make your website a bit more personal and chatty. People are often a bit wary of the very idea of having furniture custom-made and need to be put at their ease.

You also need to be on Google Maps

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&cl ... gh&spell=1

No sign of you!

Cheers
Dan

nice set of wardrobes
i will take the pictures of later when i get home

ebay is more hassle than its worth

:shock: :shock:

Dan you are a very tolerant bloke!!
I'd have hit the roof if someone "passed off" my work like that.

Pinky, you aim to annoy whenever possible don't you sunshine?
If you will stoop to that, god knows what your work is like.
If I were a moderator you would be looking at a ban!!

For those still wondering, here is Dan's thread showing how he made those wardrobes on Pinky's website. From Dan's surprise I think it is obvious that no permission to use the imagery was sought. I note that Pinky doesn't even say sorry. He just makes a sorry excuse about not having his own camera with him!

:shock: I motion for an immediate ban and perhaps more ...

It wasn't more than a week ago that another forum member received an insulting PM from Pinky.

You're a prickly fella Pinky and I can tolerate all sorts but you really seem to be looking for trouble some of the time.

If, on the other hand, Pinky is the most insidious forum troll I've ever met then I still call on the moderators to ban - and I question why threads discussing Pinky's unwarranted insulting PM were removed - twice!

Simon

hi dan i am sorry really
whem i get home tonight i will take them off i have not got the password here

take me off this sad site (there is some nice people on here)
but there is alot of sad men sitting in there little sheds with the tools there bought from B&Q and making little boxes for there mummys

i did send a pm to someone but there started itand i did not show it on here i wont name names

Your lucky you copied Dan's pictures, do this to a big company and the first you would know about it is when the soliciters letter comes through the door demanding damages.
A warning to all, don't post unprotected pictures if you don't want them copied.
Mr Pink deserves all the rubbish which i'm sure is going to be thrown at him.
It's bad enough copying the pictures but to do it from the forum where you are both members is just plain STUPID.
Just for your information the last person to cross Dan has not been seen for the last 6 months, rumour has it he has hung him up in his bedsit by his goolies :shock:

Doctor":r05kbywu said:
Your lucky you copied Dan's pictures, do this to a big company and the first you would know about it is when the soliciters letter comes through the door demanding damages.
A warning to all, don't post unprotected pictures if you don't want them copied.
Mr Pink deserves all the rubbish which i'm sure is going to be thrown at him.
It's bad enough copying the pictures but to do it from the forum where you are both members is just plain STUPID.
Just for your information the last person to cross Dan has not been seen for the last 6 months, rumour has it he has hung him up in his bedsit by his goolies :shock:

I can't imagine who you're talking about!

:wink:

Dan

i've also herd that Dan is close personal friends with Chuck Norris :shock: , id start praying now Pinky [-o<

John

I promise I won't steal your pictures Dan. I might just steal Pinky's instead. :lol: No seriously though It isn't on to do this I agree. Those pictures are YOUR property and YOUR work no one else. It is like a tudent painter using a Rembrandt on his own website to sell his paintings! Sorry Pinky ut it isn't cricket mate. :(

seanybaby":u59n17wz said:
10 karma points to Dan :lol:

That made me smile, Sean!

You see, it is indeed karma that I should have my photos appropriated in this way.

When I was starting out on my own some years ago I had a few gaps in my portfolio which I filled temporarily with images I found online. Starting a small business is far from easy and most people find themselves having to pull a few strokes in order to get established. Read up on the likes of Alan Sugar and Richard Branson if you're not sure what I mean!

So I'm not about to condemn Chris for what he did.

The difference is that I 'borrowed' some images from obscure and faceless websites in America and Australia, ensuring that I was pretty well certain to get away with it. Needless to say they were replaced with photos of my own as soon as I had some.

I wouldn't have dreamed of nicking them off a discussion forum of which I was a member. That's a bit like going through your friends' pockets in the changing rooms.

I also think Chris could maybe have shown a little more contrition and humility when caught out! The daft thing is that if he'd have asked me I'd have let him use them anyway. No skin off my nose.

It made me laugh actually, that anyone could be that cheeky and that dumb.

I was tickled Pink!

Cheers
Dan

Back