Axminster Black Friday - Pretty good savings.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRITON

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Just picked up some bench dogs. 2xpairs of the 50mm and 1x pair of the 12.5mm Saving about 8 quid on regular prices. Not huge, but 8 quid is 8 quid and i do need them.
Only downside is they sting you a fiver for standard delivery, so if you are going to take advantage of the deals, make sure its worth it.
A very good deal is their parf system - usually £200 for the better kit, now £150. which is a pretty darn good saving.

Needless to say I bought one a couple of months ago at full price :cry:

Postage is free over £75. Also use SAVETEN for an extra 10%.
I've just bought a new bandsaw and was then offered 15% for introducing a new customer - that's 15% for me AND the new customer.
Brian

Nice one Bri. I've been looking at their craft morticer for some time, and i see in this sale its £48 off, though you dont get any chisels. So I suppose a set of three is likely going to cost 50 quid, so effectively it's coming with a set of three chisels.

Im also in the market for a new bandsaw, their craft range 14", which is £200 off. Thats me now in a dilemma :LOL:

Which bandsaw was it you got ?. I see the pro range 14" and 16" have considerable savings.

Last edited:
Postage is free over £75. Also use SAVETEN for an extra 10%.
I've just bought a new bandsaw and was then offered 15% for introducing a new customer - that's 15% for me AND the new customer.
Brian
Hi, That's very interesting to know. I'm planning on getting one of their lathes, I saw your post about the SAVETEN code, but would be interested to know how/if I could get a further 15% with new customer discount? I always thought that kind of thing was on future purchases? If there's anyone on here who fancies introducing me a s a new customer perhaps we could both get an additional 15%...?
;)

Hi, That's very interesting to know. I'm planning on getting one of their lathes, I saw your post about the SAVETEN code, but would be interested to know how/if I could get a further 15% with new customer discount? I always thought that kind of thing was on future purchases? If there's anyone on here who fancies introducing me a s a new customer perhaps we could both get an additional 15%...?
;)
If I introduce you, you get 15% as a new customer and I get 15% on my next purchase
Send me a PM if you want to have a go.
Brian

;)
I was undecided as to wether to buy a new router table from them, happy to try and see how we get on

Thanks. I just ordered there ujk dovetail machine saved 100$ and it accepted the save ten discount for 10% more and free shipping to Canada! After seeing this post!

So tempted by the 2606 bandsaw, especially as it is coming in even lower than the mid range model. Great saving, the only thing putting me off is the footprint of over 1m deep

So tempted by the 2606 bandsaw, especially as it is coming in even lower than the mid range model. Great saving, the only thing putting me off is the footprint of over 1m deep
Have just bought one, arrived yesterday, 38 hours after ordering. Actual base dimensions at floor level are 700 x 520.
Brian

That may just have swung it thank you
If you do be prepared for a big heavy box. I managed to get mine delivered into my workshop, but I haven't worked out yet how l'm going to lift it on to it's stand. I'll be taking the huge polystyrene packaging to the tip this morning.
Brian

I'm away with work all week so had to let my wife know she'd have to deal with a rather big box

I'm pretty surprised shipping to Ireland was free on something that big.

Have just bought one, arrived yesterday, 38 hours after ordering. Actual base dimensions at floor level are 700 x 520.
Brian
Hi Brian, I'd also ruled out that bandsaw based on the size, hoping the next model down might find its way into a January sale. You've just put the thought back in my mind though, any chance you can take a few photos with detailed measurements please? Clearly Axminster's measurements are way off!

Admittedly my wife might kill me if I buy the bandsaw after I already got a new dust extractor in the sale earlier this week! 😬

Hi Brian, I'd also ruled out that bandsaw based on the size, hoping the next model down might find its way into a January sale. You've just put the thought back in my mind though, any chance you can take a few photos with detailed measurements please? Clearly Axminster's measurements are way off!

Admittedly my wife might kill me if I buy the bandsaw after I already got a new dust extractor in the sale earlier this week! 😬
I haven't done anything with it yet, just unpacked it. I've ordered a set of castors to put on the stand so I won't be making any further moves until they arrive. The stated dimensions include the sizable table which is the main reason I went for this one.
Brian

The refer a friend code only works if you haven't ordered from Axminster before. Wouldn't work for me today as recognised my address

Latest posts

Back