AW10BSB2 table saw sliding table ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob_H

Established Member
Reaction score
I've just bought a AW10BSB2 table saw- Axminster tell me they no longer sell the side sliding table - I had though the 254 on fit that but they say they don't have any others that would fit the AW10. Would anyone have any ideas where I might get one?

Thanks

Rob

Last edited:
Is it the same machine as the SIP, unsure of where that distributor is..
or the Itech which Scott and Sargeant sell?

Someone was having difficulty not so long ago
replacing the worm screw on their machine, I see a few hits typing that and SIP in the search,
so perhaps there are links for spares.

Good luck
Tom

Is it the same machine as the SIP, unsure of where that distributor is..
or the Itech which Scott and Sargeant sell?

Someone was having difficulty not so long ago
replacing the worm screw on their machine, I see a few hits typing that and SIP in the search,
so perhaps there are links for spares.

Good luck
Tom
Thanks, Tom

Not sure if anyone knows if they are the same as the SIP or itech and whether any accessories for that - such as the sliding table would work on the Axminster AW10BSB2 or if anyone has a sliding table they're looking to sell that I sitting around their workshop and gathering dust?

Axminster are sods for that. I have the old 250 tablesaw from the Hobby range from years ago. Very similar to modern versions (apart from ridiculous sized mitre slots).
Anyway, the fence runner looks exactly the same as the current one, so when a very nice chap sent on a longer version for me to use after I built a saw cabinet, I was gutted it didn’t fit the fence.
Turned out, there was a 2mm difference in depth of one low section that screwed up everything.

Seriously not one logical reason for the difference other than they didn’t want people using new stuff on older models.
I ended up customising my fence to make it work, but it’s not the best and a bit annoying.

There are a couple of videos regarding building your own sliding table that look great, this is the most recent I’ve seen

Axminster are sods for that. I have the old 250 tablesaw from the Hobby range from years ago. Very similar to modern versions (apart from ridiculous sized mitre slots).
Anyway, the fence runner looks exactly the same as the current one, so when a very nice chap sent on a longer version for me to use after I built a saw cabinet, I was gutted it didn’t fit the fence.
Turned out, there was a 2mm difference in depth of one low section that screwed up everything.

Seriously not one logical reason for the difference other than they didn’t want people using new stuff on older models.
I ended up customising my fence to make it work, but it’s not the best and a bit annoying.

There are a couple of videos regarding building your own sliding table that look great, this is the most recent I’ve seen

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back