Auriou reopen for business.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I can uncross my fingers and toes now :)

My previous post about the auction was because I'd heard of Mike's French trip, but it didn't seem appropriate to pester.

This is particularly good news, as the one other French-style rasp maker I know of is approaching retirement.

And folks should rejoice even if they're not rasp users - the Wenzloff clan use Aurious!

Cheers
Steve

Has to be good news. Last year I was looking at my sad collection of rasps and thinking maybe I should get one of those French thingies, as usual with me I then found they were about to close :roll:

I must say this is very good news, and I hope the new business venture succeeds.

I have no experiance of rasps generally but the four auriou rasps I have are excellent tools. I am so glad I have them.

Tony.

How do the Auriou compare to something like Corradi ?

I was after some rifflers/small rasps and saw the mini rasp set from Tilgear (Corradi)... but now that Auriou are opening again I might go that route (alot more I know...)

Got some cheap rifflers from APTC (£8 a set I think... work ok but I was after better ones).

Ed

Back