Mike Moorlach sells his business

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bodgerbaz

Established Member
Reaction score
Just in case you haven't heard, apparently Mike Moorlach (Flying Dutchman Scroll Saw Blades) has sold his business to "The Wooden Teddy Bear" http://www.woodenteddybearonline.com/x/home.php?cat=87 .

I've placed several orders for Olson blades from the WTB and have always found them to be first class.

UPDATE:
His words were: "It is with deep reluctance that I have to inform that I have sold my business to the Wooden Teddy Bear. Wooden Teddy Bear effective March 8th 2015. I can no longer accept any orders for any merchandise from my website. I would like to say a big to all my customers, it has been a pleasure doing business with all of you for all these years.
Mike"

I know Mike has not been in the best of health and he is getting on a bit so maybe it's the best thing for him to call it a day. I had, up until last year been a customer of Mike's for many years but when the quality of FD blades went downhill I to called it a day and switched to Olsen blades. I wish Mike every happiness in his retirement. Besides selling blades and various accessories Mike is also a great scroll sawer and has made many outstanding pieces.

I totally with Geoff post,he must have given it a lot of thought to call it a day.The pressure will not be there now,and he will be able to enjoy the rest of his retirement. :roll:

Bryan

Back