AUCTION: Phillyplane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the auction for the Phillyplane donated as a Competition prize by our very own Philly and auctioned by Lord Nibbo in aid of the Cornwall Air Ambulance.
The auction will run for two weeks and will finish at around midnight on 23 Nov. The winner of this auction should contact Philly directly and should also transfer the amount of the winning bid directly to the Cornwall Air Ambulance - Rob

skewm.jpg

Put me down for £60

OPJ":3h0y8335 said:
Can I just ask... Which PhillyPlane are we bidding on?
Olly - you'll see that when Philly posts a pic...could be the African Blackwood smoother, possibly not though :( - Rob

It's the Skew Miter Plane ISN'T it Philly? :wink: :wink: :wink:

(worth a try)

Well wizer bid £60 and there is nothing in the rules says I can't bid :lol:

So I'll up it to £70

PS... I've emailed Cornwall air Ambulance with a link to this thread so they can advertise it on their web site if they so wish.

Ooh nice plane, that's the one I have (still not a collector) and it also goes very well with Phil's little handle that can be fitted to the side...... as an aid shooting Tom 8-[

Come on Phil, my nerves can't take the suspense. When exactly is this auction going to finish? Does "around midnight" mean any time in the next fortnight?

:lol:

Off to 'do over' a petrol garage to pay for my new er wooden hand plane :shock: :lol:

Congrats Tom - you're the winner! =D>
Apologies - I dropped off before midnight..... :oops:
I'll be in touch to sort out delivery
Well done,
Philly :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back