AUCTION: Screwdriver handle and bit set...with pics

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
This is the auction for the screwdriver set donated as a Competition prize by Escudo who has indicated that he would like to auction it, similar to His Nibbships prizes, in aid of the Cornwall Air Ambulance.

In addition, Tony has very generously agreed to match the winning bid with a donation of his own.

The auction will run for two weeks and will finish at around midnight on 23 Nov. The winner of this auction should PM me and should also transfer the amount of the winning bid directly to the Cornwall Air Ambulance.

I will post a piccy of the set tonight (very nice, handle turned in African Blackwood) - Rob

small1-13.jpg

small2-12.jpg

Steady on you two......you haven't seen the item yet. :) :)

If it gets to £50 I will have to give up my day job and go full-time into screwdriver manufacturing. :)

Happy bidding you lucky people.

Tony.

Escudo":43b2c0rj said:
Steady on you two......you haven't seen the item yet. :) :)

If it gets to £50 I will have to give up my day job and go full-time into screwdriver manufacturing. :)

Happy bidding you lucky people.

Tony.

i might not normally pay that much for a screwdriver set - but its for a good cause ;) - I used to volunteer with the RNLI cornish lifeboats so ive seen the air ambulance in action and those guys deserve every penny they can get.

big soft moose":27e3505y said:
I might not normally pay that much for a screwdriver set - but its for a good cause ;) - I used to volunteer with the RNLI cornish lifeboats so ive seen the air ambulance in action and those guys deserve every penny they can get.

Well this pic says it all. A very close friend is inside the chopper, he had a heart attack, they definitely saved his life =D>
4095129340_bcd8a4c618_o.jpg

If someone landed a helicopter in my back garden I'd have a heart attack too! :lol:

Aidan

So impressed with the generosity in UK Workshop Land that I just have to get involved (even though I don't have a workshop!)

40 Scottish pounds from me!

Ian

What's the exchange rate between Scottish and Cornish Pounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back