Auction Winners

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbloke

Established Member
Reaction score
In consultation with Philly, I looked at the each of the auction threads and keeping strictly to the rules, the winning bid is the one closest to (ie before) midnight on the 23rd.
The winners are:
Escudodriver - Woodfinishman (PM me for delivery details)
LN chisels - Ironballs (PM Ian Styles...you have that address :wink: )
Veritas DX60 - CambournePete (PM Ironballs)
Phillyplane - Wizer (PM Philly)

The winners should contact the Cornwall Air Ambulance and the Woodland Trust to transfer funds directly - Rob

Thanks for running this Rob. I'm really surprised I won. I was convinced someone would stealth bid in the last few minutes.

It's not yet clear if the warm fuzzy feeling I currently have is pain killers or knowing I've helped the air ambulance. :lol:

wizer":wg07ppic said:
Thanks for running this Rob. I'm really surprised I won. I was convinced someone would stealth bid in the last few minutes.

It's not yet clear if the warm fuzzy feeling I currently have is pain killers or knowing I've helped the air ambulance. :lol:

That may have been possible, but I fell asleep and 10pm, something to do with wine :lol: :lol:

Just made my donation:

aaauction.jpg

Well done once again Lord Nibbo, both for winning and donating to a worthy cause. Do you get your own hotphone straight to the Air Ambulance now? :lol:

wizer":1jg5d945 said:
Just made my donation:

aaauction.jpg

Well done once again Lord Nibbo, both for winning and donating to a worthy cause. Do you get your own hotphone straight to the Air Ambulance now? :lol:
Tom - don't be daft...His Nibbship gets his own 'copter :lol: - Rob

woodbloke":2fjxr574 said:
Veritas DX60 - Syntec4 (PM Ironballs) - Rob
Cambournepete made the last bid on this plane at 11.58pm on the 23rd but due to 'Daylight Saving' the post time appeared as 12.58 on the 24th (if memory serves)
I've spoken to Philly who is consulting the rest of the team regarding the best course of action, so watch this space :wink: - Rob

I was here when Pete posted. He did, indeed, post just before midnight.

woodbloke":2rjq5bxr said:
Tom - don't be daft...His Nibbship gets his own 'copter :lol: - Rob

I don't get my own copter Rob, not that I wouldn't want want a ride in one, I might add I'd prefer not to be Ill but if you saw how good looking the quick response female doctor/medic was that attended our house I think I might fake an heart attack, :D She can resuscitate me any time as long as it's mouth to mouth, none of those paddle thingies. :lol:

Tom, your paperwork for that donation was that via the gift aid scheme?

I thought I would make my donation via gift aid to enable the charity to benefit further.

Just a thought.

Thanks go to Ian for bidding for my screwdriver. That's another £80 for the pot.

Cheers, Tony.

It does not show it on that receipt but it said it would add an additional £30-something from gift aid. I donated through Just Giving and used my PayPal account.

Made my donation via Just Giving a la Tom, don't know how you paste in pictures by screen dumping from a web page, but they should be sending me a confirmation email.

If Pete is confirmed as winner of the plane tonight and I receive his address, then I can put it in the post tomorrow

Cheers

Damian

I'm just a bit of a geek Damian, I did a print screen dump, pasted it in photoshop, cropped it and resized it a bit, then uploaded it to my website

nerd.jpg

Ironballs":1v277rae said:
If Pete is confirmed as winner of the plane tonight and I receive his address, then I can put it in the post tomorrow

Cheers

Damian
Damian - I'm just waiting to hear from Philly on that one so I'll post a confirmation asap...probably tomorrow. As things stand at present, it looks like it's Pete's. Will confirm tomorrow unless Philly beats me to it tonight on this thread - Rob

... Well, OK it was the postman, but now I am the happy owner of a beautiful DX60. :)
It's in such good condition I'm not convinced Damian ever used it!
The marking knife is rather nice as well.

Thanks Damian! :) :)

You did do a nice job of rounding the blade corners off Rob so it wouldn't leave track marks. I did use it, honest! I'm just careful and the plane is well made.

Will be giving the NX a proper hone today and will take the corners off the blade

Latest posts

Back