Anyone have a Coronet Elf bowl turning accessory for sale..?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Wood Butcher

Established Member
Reaction score
Long shot I know, but I've just been given an old Coronet Elf that I've treated to a bit of rust removal and some new centres, and its working sweetly.

I've spoke to Derek Pyatt and he has the angle that bolts to the lathe leg but not the right angle or the banjo that holds the tool rest. Ebay has nothing so I thought I'd try the forum.

If you have one you'd like to sell, get in touch.

Can't offer either part, unfortunately, but if you know anyone with metalworking skills, the parts you need are not that difficult to fabricate. Did this for the version of the Elf that was my first "proper" lathe, and it happily turned a 20" spinning wheel.

I recently sold an Elf lathe and bowl turning attachment. As Dick M says should be easy to get something knocked up. If getting one made, I'd get the horizontal piece made longer than the original as I found it a bit restrictive if using a chuck.

Try asking timberman at Carmarthen, I part exed mine with him last august, he may still have it.

Back