Anyone got this planer?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cameronhill97

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi I don't have any pictures however it is an Axminster power tool center (APTC) 15 inch planer with bed rollers, picked one up the other day and after a manual to reset the rollers etc.

Thanks

If you google 'axminster planer thicknesser manual' the first 4 hits are for manual downloads from Axminster. you'll have to be more specific on the model number for anything more precise.

It's just a thicknesser sorry not sure why I wrote planer, and I'm not sure on the model number don't think it has it written on it anywhere

My old Axminster jointer didn't have the model number marked on it either. I did a Google image search for Axminster jointers, and looked for hits that resembled mine, and nosied through the associated websites until I came across one that stated the model no.

Cameronhill97":2dvc8g9f said:
It's just a thicknesser sorry not sure why I wrote planer, and I'm not sure on the model number don't think it has it written on it anywhere

Check the silver rating plate on the motor or side of machine for a model number or any other identifying numbers if it's still visible & give Ax a call & speak to technical - their technical team have been around a long time & are good people, they should be able to help.

Latest posts

Back