Another very old No 7 on Ebay

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's right :) I got second chance offer at £72 I think, but didn't want to pay that as a bit much ££, so I said ill give £50 cash and the nice gentlemen was even nice enough to drop it off at my flat :)
Was a good day, once cleaned and sharpened it works a treat. But don't need it really so just put it aside as my 6 does all that I need atm
:)
TT

tobytools":uyacdcdu said:
That's right :) I got second chance offer at £72 I think, but didn't want to pay that as a bit much ££, so I said ill give £50 cash and the nice gentlemen was even nice enough to drop it off at my flat :)
Was a good day, once cleaned and sharpened it works a treat. But don't need it really so just put it aside as my 6 does all that I need atm
:)
TT
Sounds like the top bidder got cold feet.

BugBear

Tbh I think the owner boosted his tools and I got second chance offers on 2 planes, ass " been messed around with payment" that's why I offered a small bid as I wasn't really bothered if I got it. But glad he accepted my offer, who wouldn't be.
TT

Back