Another Tiny Trim

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrimTheKing

Established Member
Reaction score
So, having just got used to how babies work with current little one (nearly 11 months), had 12 week scan today on Tiny Trim III (that's me, Trim Jr and now Trim III).

So far so good, baby due May 18th, missus generally well other than the return of violent morning retching (can't really call it sickness as nothing comes out).

WooHoo! :D

Sadly it probably means even less workshop time :( But hey ho, life's all good :D

Wow, well done mate! Congrats. At least the crib will get another outing. ;)

Personally, the thought of having more fills me with dread :shock: :oops: :lol:

Excellent!
I've just spent the day with 13-month grand-daughter - a very rewarding experience, I'm sure you're the same. And May is a good month to be born!

wizer":2g65x95k said:
Wow, well done mate! Congrats. At least the crib will get another outing. ;)

Personally, the thought of having more fills me with dread :shock: :oops: :lol:
Cheers matey.

Always thought we wanted two, and decided to get all the sleepless nights out of the way as close together as possible :lol:

We thought that too Mark. Until she was born :lol:

No, we probably will have another, but not for a good while. I bet you're shooting for a boy this time? :wink:

wizer":14laixlr said:
We thought that too Mark. Until she was born :lol:

No, we probably will have another, but not for a good while. I bet you're shooting for a boy this time? :wink:
Would obviously love a little lad, but as the old cliche goes, so long as it's healthy and all that...

Definitely not going for 3 though, so whatever it is that's that! :)

I'm not fussed actually. I think I'd more like another girl if I was given the choice. But agree, as long as they don't have the evil gene, I'll be happy. ;)

We would have loved a little girl, but got 3 boys. All wonderful in different ways! But now we have a stellar grand-daughter, so we are revelling in that!

Smudger":11vb7v62 said:
We would have loved a little girl, but got 3 boys. All wonderful in different ways! But now we have a stellar grand-daughter, so we are revelling in that!

Girls cost way more then boys to raise,then there is the other thing(Buying all of those Bats to fend off the suiters)

Grinding One":21ajbfkf said:
Smudger":21ajbfkf said:

Girls cost way more then boys to raise,then there is the other thing(Buying all of those Bats to fend off the suiters)
Haha, that's my thought going forward. I'm going to have to start building myself that rocking chair now, and then maybe a porch to put it on... ;)

Grinding One":r1jj1pw5 said:
Smudger":r1jj1pw5 said:

Yeah, but that's down to her father! We just get the fun.

Congratulations! I'll not be mentioning to SWMBO - she's 1 month into a midwifery degree and broodier than ever!! I'm avoiding all conversations involving babies.... :wink:

sadly being one of the first couples of our "crowd" to have nippers I now get all the agro when Mrs KU has kuddles with our friend's babies. Broody doesn't even come close!

we won't be having more, I`ll not walk that tortuous road EVER again, 2 emergency sections are MORE than enough for me

best of luck with the new little pip....

Steve

ste_5150":3gr838rw said:
Congratulations! I'll not be mentioning to SWMBO - she's 1 month into a midwifery degree and broodier than ever!! I'm avoiding all conversations involving babies.... :wink:

no need to mention it, they can SMELL it, I`m sure :roll:

Steve

Excellent news. Well happy for the both of ye. Just read your other post too, about the "news" from work...chin up. when you're working in these jobs you meet people, who know people, and it's (generally) not too long before something else comes along. And to finish, where's the Hign Chair! ?

Can you not kep it in your pants Trimble !

You ned to door more "Wood"work :lol:

Congratulations mate :wink:

Jed

TrimTheKing":19zt1fva said:

That's what I said then two popped out together!

Congrats hope all goes well

Andy

dedee":1f7g0ljy said:
TrimTheKing":1f7g0ljy said:

That's what I said then two popped out together!

Congrats hope all goes well

Andy

That's what we said then three popped out together !

Nice one Trim

Karl

Back