Another intro...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GS42

Established Member
Reaction score
New member alert ;)

I've been tinkering with wood for as long as I can remember, it's become a bit more serious of late though. Had to pause as we moved and I didn't have easy access to workshop space but luckily I started setting up my workshop again around 18 months ago. I do enjoy making memory boxes out of interesting pieces of wood -

box5-2-1200.jpg

box5-3-1200.jpg

But my latest project required some larger piece of wood....
lump-of-oak.jpg

Graeme

New member alert ;)

I've been tinkering with wood for as long as I can remember, it's become a bit more serious of late though. Had to pause as we moved and I didn't have easy access to workshop space but luckily I started setting up my workshop again around 18 months ago. I do enjoy making memory boxes out of interesting pieces of wood -

View attachment 159428

View attachment 159429

But my latest project required some larger piece of wood....
View attachment 159430

Graeme
That’s going to be a big box!

Thanks I have made larger pieces before - With a nod to Mr Morris… – Graeme Skinner but not for a while and not since I moved workshop and no longer have access to the more industrial sized surfacer or thicknesser ;) currently enjoying working with more hand tools than I used to.

Graeme

Latest posts

Back