Also for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trousers

Established Member
Reaction score
Makita LS1013 slide compound mitre saw c/w crosscut blade. Very accurate and in vg condition.

I'm going to see how I get on without one (using table saw instead).

See Axminster catalogue for spec.

How does £285 sound?

Edit: I'm down in Devon

trousers":3k969ipd said:
How does £285 sound?

Sounds like a bargain to me, considering they're about £500 new, shame I've already got one. FWIW I think you may regret parting with it.

I think potential buyers will want to know where you are though, Trousers, as it's not exactly the sort of thing you can throw in a jiffy bag and put a couple of stamps on.

Just a thought.

It only weighs around 20Kg so assuming you can box it up it wouldn't be that bad price wise to post.
For cheap (ish) postage I use www.parcels2go.com for anything that doesn't need palletising.

Now if only I had £285 going spare.

Collected the saw from Steve this morning as I was forced by my wife to visit some old friends in Weston Super Mare.

We exchanged money for saw in the car park, Thought we would get arrested at any time, must have look very suspicious.

Anyway haven't had a chance to try the saw yet but it is so clean I could cut the Sunday roast with it.

Thanks Steve, looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.

Back