• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale ADJUSTABLE DADO JIG

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooeee

Established Member
Reaction score
For sale is an adjustable dado jig, this was shipped from the US and has never been used.
It is assembled and instructions are included.

Can cut Dados up to 610mm long and widths from 15.5mm to 66mm. Set the jig using a piece of what will be fitting into the dado and tighten the fences, as can be seen in the last photo

Clamps, Router bits & Bush as shown in the sales catalogue are NOT included.

As can be seen from the photo's it comes with 3 pieces of aluminium ultra track, guide fences, track connector, wood fences, zero clearance fences and bolts, screws, stop blocks and everything to connect it all together. One of the zero clearance fences has a bit cut out of it as I did cut one piece on it when I bought it.

It is a compact way to have on hand a dado jig that is easy to use for perfect dados every time.

Price £135 + postage but can be Cash on collection from the Stevenage area if preferred.

I can post but will have to disassemble to get packed up postage likely to be around £7.50

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg 6.jpg

Last edited:
Back