A whole load of hardwood just sitting there going Cheap

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I'm glad it was't the Cat and Fiddle :shock: :shock: :shock: local people will understand!

Mark.

I was thinking of the right place, Wrong name though.

Cat and fiddle is about as good as wardys across the road?? If it is, Nuff said :lol:
Unless your thinking backs against the walls chaps Or is that up the road a bit at the traffic lights?

What's news on this chaps? Is this a free for all.........or is anyone planning a joint/group approach? Does anyone know how much wood there is, and what sort there is?

Mike

After all, I might just be spotting a degree of pavlovian salivation which deserves a wind-up.

Blue (Tony) has kindly sent a pm with details of a contact for the wood.

I would like to suggest we arrange a meeting to discuss our approach in the hope that all interested forum members can benefit.

I don't know how much timber there is, or quite what will transpire, but if nothing else, it will be a chance for the Norfolk branch of the forum to have a get together.

I think we should move fairly quickly - so how about 8.00pm in the Fat Cat on Wednesday evening. (25th Feb)

http://www.fatcatpub.co.uk

Look forward to meeting up next week. Cheers, Tony.

I think we should move fairly quickly - so how about 8.00pm in the Fat Cat on Wednesday evening. (25th Feb)
I think the idea of a get together sounds good.
Are you driving Tony? if so would it be possible to pick me up? on the way.

Alan

Do-able........and Wednesday is OK for me...........but you've potentially got people (well, Rob) driving for 4 hours to get there which might be a bit much if there are only 4 short bits of wood-wormy wood!

Might it be sensible to have one person suss this out a bit more, and report back? That will give those with a distance to travel a bit of a chance to decide whether their journey is really necessary.

If nothing else, it will be nice to meet some of you guys.............

Mike

Good point Mike, that thought had crossed my mind. :idea:

I am working close to the city tomorrow and will see if I can make touch with the initial contact, a bloke who works in the Machine Mart shop.

I will report back as soon as I have some more details.

Alan, I was mulling over getting the train in on Wed, so I can have a few beers. If I should decide to drive I will pick you up on the way. It would be good to catch up on the latest news, particularly regarding your possible house move.

Wait to hear from me fellas. Is anybody else interested in meeting up?

Cheers, Tony.

Alan, I was mulling over getting the train in on Wed, so I can have a few beers.
Hey no problem, I'll walk there and worry about how to get home later:) I need the practice I will be doing the Cotswold way in March so need the exercise.

Alan

Latest posts

Back