A second Australian viewing for those interested

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah go on post the Hawaii pics DW was that Wongo? Last pic in the other thread.

No thats Woodborer and Meg.

Lovely couple and begged us to come and stay with them, was able to repay the invitation to the UK a short while later.

me and missus to be was looking for luxury holidays to Hawaii last night. It seems it goes from quite old fashion 60-70's styled hotels to very very exclusive retreats which go for way over 2k per person for a week. So Hawaii isn't looking good atm. I'm tempted to try a travel consultant. But I hate giving money to people like that, especially when you have no idea whether they're going to give you what you want.

It's probably going to end up the far east which tbh doesn't excite me.

Try a couple of phone calls, I have heard of some very high prices I must admit.
But ordinary American working class couples make the trip across.
If its February you can always wait until the last moment there will be plenty of vacancies and a booking for 3 days ahead can produce massive discounts.
I can even recommend doing the same for Sydney. One trip the return fare paid by some passengers was £175 yes £175 return. We paid £245 :cry: .
If the wife breaks a leg I can also recommend some very nice aussie friends. :wink:

yes well the honeymoon s going to be based upon how generous our guests are. So it's hard to gauge what sort of holiday we're looking at. We might end up with a weekend in Skeggy

Back