A little truth for a change.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It matters not what we do. There's a little man in Russia that will press the button and blow the world to kingdom come just before he dies and pops off to hell.
I do wonder about that. Having been to Russia I wonder if they rely on the fear of atomic war rather than their capability to use it. The only sophisticated parts of the country are the large cities, the rest is very old style. Away from the cities, the villages, farms and people are bordering on medieval.

I do wonder about that. Having been to Russia I wonder if they rely on the fear of atomic war rather than their capability to use it. The only sophisticated parts of the country are the large cities, the rest is very old style. Away from the cities, the villages, farms and people are bordering on medieval.
I watch a YouTube channel called Vasya in the hay, which shows life in rural Russia.

It does look pretty medieval.

40 million Russians have an outside toilet with no running water.

Lovely country though even the smallest rural houses have a nice big plot with big garden…..sometimes I feel jealous of the simple life people in these countries have.

Back