A little some thing by me

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin C

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All

Its been a while since I have posted any of my work.
Here is a job that I have just finished ( this one was a real pita, not the job but things like getting the hinges ).
04122006024.jpg

Sorry for the bad pic as it was from my phone ( forgot to take my camera :roll: )

Likely I seem to have a few more jobs to do for this customer :D
Can post some better ones if you like, have to go back to measure up for some of the other jobs, so I will take some better ones then.

This looks intresting job Colin has someone used their old fire place as a storage cupboard? Its hard to tell from the pic. Is it a cherry frame?
Lets see some clearer pics please?

Hi Jonathan,

Its all new and if I can work it out :roll: , I will post the SU file/pic of it and some good pic will come soon as I have to go back to settle up with it, plus give him the price for more work that he wants :D .

The whole thing is made from sapelle veneered MDF.
It is my second job made with the Ez rail system, it made making it a lot easier for me :)

Looks good mate but what have i told you about taking your teddy to work :roll:

JFC":294sctkt said:
Looks good mate but what have i told you about taking your teddy to work :roll:

Well you did say it would help as you take yours :lol:
( I did not think you would tell [-( 8-[ )

Hi Colin

Looks good but you've got me puzzled - what are the panels made of, please?

Regards.

Evergreen":coero9vg said:
Hi Colin

Looks good but you've got me puzzled - what are the panels made of, please?

Regards.

Hi Evergreen

The panel are brass like these
I will be posting better pic's after I have gone to see the customer about more work :D

Colin

Now that is really neat and looks pretty darn smart. Didn't those odd angles drive you nuts? Is there a cable entry at the back or is it wireless?

Regards.

Colin,

I am glad you took some new pictures, the first ones did not do this justice. :shock:
Thats a very nice cabinet. :D

It took a while to get there ( long story :roll: )but the important thing is the customer is very happy with it and I have more work to do for him :D

Evergreen

The sides have panels but I had to take the middle one out as there where to many wires :roll:

I now have a small computer unit, big chest of draws ( about 5' high by 4'), Fitted cupboard in his sons room plus a few more bits.

Should keep me busy for a while :wink:

Evergreen

As for the angled cuts, there where not so bad as I have the EZ rail system and used that to do them all.

Just had to get the first one right and then cut the rest :)

Colin,
Very nice piece, I am struggling with the shape though. Is it an offset corner unit?

Andy

It's good to see those pictures. The original one REALLY didn't do it justice. It's a very nice piece, very well finished.
Congrats on getting more work out of it. Well deserved. You produce great work :D

dedee":27p241gm said:
Colin,
Very nice piece, I am struggling with the shape though. Is it an offset corner unit?

Andy

Yes Andy it is in an alcove and off set, plus the top has a break on it so the base of the Tv has more to sit on .

Thanks All :D

Latest posts

Back