A great source for dust hoses

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GraemeD

Established Member
Reaction score
I had to buy a quantity of hose for my new dust extraction setup recently and after a lot of searching came across a company called Kiowa (www.kiowa.co.uk), based in Sleaford, Lincs. They seem to be a supplier to factory maintenance people, but amongst their range of stuff have a vast range of hose and fittings.

What sets them apart is that they do a wide range of clear polyurethane hose (the very best for the job), at prices much better than anywhere else I've seen. Their prices for this top notch stuff is similar to what Axminster and Rutlands charge for bog standard PVC hose....and better still you can buy any length you want.

I went for the "blue helix" Superflex PU-R type which looks really smart (if a hose can look smart :) as the price for the size I wanted was a bit better than the plain coloured version. I believe Superflex PU-R is the same brand as Camvac supply, so it should be good. Having now tried it myself, I reckon it definitely does the job, and is a really high grade product.

Postage if free for orders over £50, and a fiver otherwise....free local delivery too, if you live close by. A few metres of hose and some clamps would generally get you the free carriage anyway.

Just to add that I have absolutely no connection with these guys..... just a really satisfied customer.

Hope that helps someone.

Cheers
Graeme

Latest posts

Back