Quantcast

A few more projects in the shop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have now finished the bow front shoe cabinet after waiting for three days for the water based paint to dry! :roll:

I have just about finished a half glazed door and panel for the same customer too:

This month seems to be all doors! :lol:

Dodge

Established Member
Reaction score
"This month seems to be all doors"

Are but are you opening doors to more work??

Looking good as usual Alan

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes Rog I am! :D I have fitted two fire doors at my old company and there are two more to fit next month. I also have a hardwood door and frame to fit for them too. :D Looks like I am on their books for joinery work now. I also have three glazed interior doors to fit for a customer from a recommendation. and two glazed interior doors I have made to fit for another customer who just happend into the shop as he was having some tyres fitted next door. I am also well on with the sliding wardrobes and have another set of conventional wardrobes after that along with a painted computer desk. Glad to say I am very busy at the moment. :D

sparkymarky

Established Member
Reaction score
oh i like the curved cabinet, very nice work. i have been thinking of making something like that to replace a knackered corner cabinet in my bathroom.
how would i construct the curved door, is it steam bent?

cheers, mark.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
No Mark it is laminated from four pieces. I made a template to form the curve on and then glued up four pieces and stuck them in a vacuum bag. You could of course just clamp them round the former. HTH. :wink:

Latest posts