A few more projects in the shop

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mailee

Established Member
Reaction score
I have now finished the bow front shoe cabinet after waiting for three days for the water based paint to dry! :roll:
Bowfrontcab.jpg

bowfrontcabopen.jpg

I have just about finished a half glazed door and panel for the same customer too:
Georgandoor.jpg

This month seems to be all doors! :lol:

"This month seems to be all doors"

Are but are you opening doors to more work??

Looking good as usual Alan

Yes Rog I am! :D I have fitted two fire doors at my old company and there are two more to fit next month. I also have a hardwood door and frame to fit for them too. :D Looks like I am on their books for joinery work now. I also have three glazed interior doors to fit for a customer from a recommendation. and two glazed interior doors I have made to fit for another customer who just happend into the shop as he was having some tyres fitted next door. I am also well on with the sliding wardrobes and have another set of conventional wardrobes after that along with a painted computer desk. Glad to say I am very busy at the moment. :D

oh i like the curved cabinet, very nice work. i have been thinking of making something like that to replace a knackered corner cabinet in my bathroom.
how would i construct the curved door, is it steam bent?

cheers, mark.

No Mark it is laminated from four pieces. I made a template to form the curve on and then glued up four pieces and stuck them in a vacuum bag. You could of course just clamp them round the former. HTH. :wink:

Back