A cooper at work, hand tools only

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very interesting, I enjoyed the other videos on the site too. Will have to get some of my swedish friends to translate the titles for me.

Dennis

Fantastic!

Just shows what you can do without a big bench, a vice or a pile of cramps. All you need is skill, experience and the full use of all your limbs and joints to come up with some ingenious ways of working! Plus, of course, your granddad (or somebody else's) when extra help is needed. Did you notice the old chap wasn't even using glasses?

Greath stuff, really enjoyed that! If only we have had video a few centuries earlier, or a time machine, much to learn.

Evergreen":1t02885s said:
Fantastic!

Just shows what you can do without a big bench, a vice or a pile of cramps. All you need is skill, experience and the full use of all your limbs and joints to come up with some ingenious ways of working! Plus, of course, your granddad (or somebody else's) when extra help is needed. Did you notice the old chap wasn't even using glasses?
I wonder who was the helping hand of who. You can tell by closely eximening what type of job is done by which guy. And yes that old man clearly has a form of myopia, very recognicable how he does some of the things in the video..

If these two could have seen the Rutlands catalogue, they'd have realised there's so many things they just can't live without!

Back