UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's one of the best I've seen Brian. Your choice of woods is better than some where the chest/kneck is far too dark. Well done again.
Malcolm

Great stuff Brian, IMHO, yours looks better than the "original" pic from the mag I sent. BTW, glad to be of help - plenty here have helped me, so no probs to help others, especially when, as in your case, the result is going to be so well worth while.

AES

AES":10ehuqmn said:
Great stuff Brian, IMHO, yours looks better than the "original" pic from the mag I sent. BTW, glad to be of help - plenty here have helped me, so no probs to help others, especially when, as in your case, the result is going to be so well worth while.

AES
I agree with you there. I think Brian's choice of woods is better than they showed in the magazine article. I wish I had, had the confidence to deviate more from the pattern, but that comes with experience...

Phill

Blimey Brian you certainly turn these out at an amazing rate. Are you locked in your workshop and want to do something useful while you wait to be rescued ;-)

They are all of a very high standard and look wonderful. Do you have homes for them all are or are you storing them up ready for an exhibition?

Great work

Barry

Latest posts

Back