5 yr old boy kills his sister with his own gun :(

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is sad, but look on the bright side....some Americans (and others) are so stupid that purely according to Darwinian principles they'll be extinct before too long....phew

Perhaps we could preserve Norm in ice.....he at least is worth saving...must be a Brit :)

Random Orbital Bob":2tf0soaq said:
Perhaps we could preserve Norm in ice.....he at least is worth saving...must be a Brit :)

And I thought you were a woodworker? [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

~Nil carborundum illegitemi~

Well it is Kentucky ! Seems they can afford to buy their kids a rifle, but cant spend a few dollars on where they live.

"Cumberland County coroner Gary White told the Lexington Herald-Leader it was "just one of those crazy accidents." "

Americans :shock: :evil: :twisted:

Sadly, I think it is a popular misconception that natural selection favours the smart over the dumb.
In fact, as far as the human race is concerned, I believe that our use of technology and the way society supports (to some extent) the underprivileged has rendered Darwinian selection virtually impotent.

I'm sure Jacob would say its not how you fire it that counts, but where you point it !. :roll:

Where is Rev Wayne? What would he say I wonder? That collateral damage is a price worth paying for the right to bear arms?

The Police said that the family were unaware that the gun was loaded....what? what?? So who loaded it, the boy? Grandma said 'it was just her time to go I guess'. It's all that bizarre it's almost funny.

The parents should be locked up for neglect, and the boy should be monitored very carefully.
Plus who would let a 5 year old use a rifle in the first place even as a toy

We've been down this route before and it seems that the answer from gun totin' Americans is that the Americans need to bear arms to make the USA a safe place to live,,,,, I'm still trying to work it out.

Andy

andersonec":1yajeb6d said:
We've been down this route before and it seems that the answer from gun totin' Americans is that the Americans need to bear arms to make the USA a safe place to live,,,,, I'm still trying to work it out.
Andy

I can't figure it out either, it is just so senseless

regards

Brian

How sad that such a young life was taken in what was a totally avoidable tragedy, children and most adults(there will be exceptions such as gamekeepers etc) have no need to carry or use firearms, we have our armed forces to do that for us as do most countries and law enforcement can be armed if required .
unfortunately children in a number of countries are given arms and are expected to use them to kill and maim, so its not just the yanks that are to blame for letting children have guns but they should hang their heads in shame for quoting a long outdated bit of paper as an excuse for allowing a child to kill another child.

The obvious answer is guns for 2 year olds so they can defend themselves, well that's what I think some Americans will think.

Pete

MARK.B.":25sr5ekn said:
..... its not just the yanks that are to blame for letting children have guns .......
The yanks that are to blame for letting yanks have guns.

If there were no guns in circulation in the US, there would be very few people shot...simple as that. However it is irreversible now. They couldn't possibly expect everyone to hand their guns in, and if they did there would still be a vast number kept back by the very people you want one to defend yourself against. I can't say I agree with them in general circulation, but I know for a fact that if they were I would want one in the house. However, I wouldn't leave it loaded within reach of a 5 year old.

There's one thing for sure. If anyone ever sends a land army to invade America :D They had better take plenty of bullets, because the entire US population is armed and ready for any uninvited intruders. (hammer)

Grayorm":3f6y1e2e said:
There's one thing for sure. If anyone ever sends a land army to invade America :D They had better take plenty of bullets, because the entire US population is armed and ready for any uninvited intruders. (hammer)
But they are incompetent prats.They'd panic and shoot themselves first - friendly fire is an american concept.
Odd the panic over the Boston bomb (3 dead) as compared to the daily gun death toll average of 80.

They have much less to fear from terrorists (including 9/11) than from themselves (including armed five year olds)

Back