• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

3m Peltor Optime III 35db ear defenders £21

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are they cheaper? Yes and no. The £13.99 is excluding VAT and the delivery cost is a whopping £8.40. So you actually pay £25.19. Compare this with the Amazon offer of £21 incl free delivery. However, I do agree with the Gregs ref to paying tax.

I wouldn't feel any obligation to pay a higher price for a product, just so the system could benefit.

I wouldn't feel any obligation to pay a higher price for a product, just so the system could benefit.
Agree with Artie, if the system allows for a company to trade and not pay ‘fair’ tax, it’s the system that needs changing to prevent it. Tax avoidance is not the same as tax evasion. Now we’re out the EU this type of trading should be really easy to tax at local levels, keeping tax revenue in this country. I’m certainly not going to pay more just because out government are more concerned with s****ing their aides than running the country efficiently.

I have these, and they are very comfortable and do a great job of noise reduction. I bought them as my previous pair (can't remember the make) were uncomfortable and didn't have much adjustment.
For what my opinion is worth, I recommend these.
I'm sure better are available but these should be more than adequate.

Agree with Artie, if the system allows for a company to trade and not pay ‘fair’ tax, it’s the system that needs changing to prevent it. Tax avoidance is not the same as tax evasion. Now we’re out the EU this type of trading should be really easy to tax at local levels, keeping tax revenue in this country. I’m certainly not going to pay more just because out government are more concerned with s****ing their aides than running the country efficiently.

Fair point, gents. 👍.
P*** all chance of the system changing that much, though

He who holds the gold makes the rules.

If you're fine with that, just give Amazon some more money, I'm sure it will all be fine.

Homebase had these on clearence a while back for £7 a set, iirc.

Back