3D(?) Drill Bits?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matt

Established Member
Reaction score
More years ago than I care to remember, you couldn't move for adverts for (what I think was called) 3D drill bits; capable of boring larges holes in multiple directions (i.e a curved hole). I thought it was novel at the time but I had no need for it. Now I do have a need but they do not seem to exist any more?

Matt, if you mean these -
DSCN2650.JPG

I've 25mm and a 15mm with your name on them for a £5 donation to your favourite small local charity. PM me your address if you want them.

Attachments

• DSCN2650.JPG
    DSCN2650.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 145
phil.p":31gzjgyi said:

I've 25mm and a 15mm with your name on them for a £5 donation to your favourite small local charity. PM me your address if you want them.

They are indeed what I'm after; and a most generous response. More than happy to make a donation and cover any costs. I'll PM you. Very many thanks!

phil.p":2bgzqf09 said:

What a superstar you are ! ****

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I saw loads of full sets of these drill bits in the local woodworking shop not too long ago, Looked like they were from the 80's!

I can PM you their phone number if you want it.

Back