24hrs and not a word?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So anyone else still waiting...?
waiting.gif
I suppose I could give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the postal strike in Exeter has something to do with it?

Nah. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Yep, me! :cry: But then I have enough cast iron to be going on with on any case......

Scrit

Alf you are not a lone. :twisted: At this point I can see Alf looking nervously over one shoulder....... :whistle:

The new catalogue has not made it to this corner of Suffolk yet. [-(

I am still waiting too :roll:
That strike seems to be having problem in North London too :-s

Alf":1opjl46u said:
So anyone else still waiting...?
waiting.gif
I suppose I could give them the benefit of the doubt and assume the postal strike in Exeter has something to do with it?

Nah. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Strike over and still no catalogue. Suprised ? me ? no its Axminster, last time I had to ask them 4 times for a copy.

So I'm not getting special mis-treatment then? Huh. [-( :wink: Thank goodness for the Classic Handtools catalogue which has taken the edge off my catalogueless state. Actually maybe "thank goodness" isn't the phrase; perhaps "somebody hide all the credit cards, quick!" is more accurate... :oops:

Cheers, Alf

Got mine!!

Anyone else noticed they've moved away from keeping it to an 'annual' catalogue?

Now only valid until Feb '07 so I suppose some price increases early next year?

Haven't had my catalogue yet, but there is a feature in a trade magazine that came yesterday about Axminster becoming the distributors of Martin equipment, obviously based on press releases.

John

well it got to wembley on sat :lol: :oops:

as for the lack of price promise beyond feb
remember that china and the world are going
through three major problems right now
1/ oil deliveries
2/ steel, new and scrap is becoming more expensive
3/ wages in china and india are rising very fast.

so the wisdom is that chinese machinery will experience
quite a big set of price rises around xmas, maybe that is
the excuse if we need one, to BUY ,BUY ,BUY :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

be interesting to see where the global giants move their manufacturing
next MARS? :oops: :?

paul :wink:

To be fair, it must be hard for any company to 'guarantee' its prices for a year when they are dealing with so many different suppliers.
Suppliers will change their prices at different times in the year, so the prices in the catalogue can go out of date very quickly.

The change to a 'more than once a year' catalogue gives the opportunity to change prices although this doesn't mean it will happen automatically, and of course it also gives the chance to add new products to the range which otherwise you'd have to wait a year to see!

Latest posts

Back