• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

2021 Secret Santa.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Lefley

Established Member
Reaction score
I know in the aaw they ask upfront if people don’t mind shipping abroad as Some people enjoy getting things from diffrrent places. Also they will also pair people up from same countries sometimes. Aldo I believe they try and keep turnings to a, 6*6*6“ box, but one could turn a 3 foot wall hanging if they wanted too.

gog64

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Phil, please put me down for the secret Santa. Sadly I can’t promise anything like the level of craftsmanship of many of the folk on here, but hopefully I can send a present that’s useful if not beautiful!

Phil Pascoe

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe another of our Canadian friends would like to join in? I could pair them, that would solve any problems. It would make things a little less anonymous, but that's not the end of the world.

Linus

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi Phil
Give me a clue as to what's required and I'll throw my hat in.

baldkev

Established Member
Reaction score
Mind you, i might post myself, i could do with a holiday

Droogs

Is that chisel shar ... Ow
Reaction score
That's sod all. Up until 3 months ago I hadn't been allowed out my front door, not even to the garden since 5 January 20 except to go directly to my chemo or radiotherapy and back inside and then I had to have an immediate shower. Technically I wasn't even meant to go into the back of the flat as my missus was there and had been outside.