2 Cherry bowls

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

braveheart

Established Member
Reaction score
Both of these I have sold recently so there are at least 2 people who liked them. As usual guys all comments welcome.
Picture057-1.jpg

Picture065-1.jpg

The above is 8" x 3" x 1/4"thick and is made from a slab of Cherry.
The bowl below is also from the same piece of cherry this is 9" x 3" x 1/2".

IMG_4214.jpg

IMG_4218.jpg

IMG_4213.jpg

Many thanks.

Cherry is one of my fav woods. You have done a good job with these. I like the second best and the grain orientation looks very good.

Very nice looking bowls Terry :D
First ones me favourite,looks to be a nice shape,with the lovely grain,and i like the way you have finished the bottoms off.Very smart :D
Keep em coming. :D

Lovely. I must try Cherry. Never worked with it.

I do like cherry, often has really nice figuring. First is a really lovely delicate shape and the second is very practical looking. Both look good and more importantly someone else thought so as well.
:lol:
pete

Two very nice bowls Terry. Have never tried the top one looks to be a great addition to a bowl,may give it a try if you dont mind. Second one is really nice and your foot finish makes me wonder if I should try the first one, You've done such a good job on it :lol: :lol: REgards Boysie

Two very nice bowls. The first is very classy - but after a looking at them a couple of times, I think I favour the second. It is classic and clean. Simple is not a black mark in my book :D

I too am very taken by your method of finishing off the bottom. Stylish :)

Latest posts

Back