18v Li-Ion Hitachi Combi drill

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's always 'half price' in my local B&Q, never seen it actually sold at £199!

It's a good drill, quite light, feels good in the hand, and can drill into brick without too much sweat. I don't think its worth £199 though, but for £99 it's worth it. I got mine on a 20% off day 18 months ago, so was a great bargain for £80 - you'd be lucky to just get the batteries for that. In fact, when these batteries die, it usually works out cheaper to just buy a new drill than buy new batteries, you can always sell the new drill on ebay as body only.

I like the hitachi stuff - I have the 10.8v drill-driver (the 10mm chuck version) and impact driver, really nice and powerful.

B+Q website has 10% off these at the mo, £89 - bargain. I don't need another drill, but it's tempting at that price...

DanielPatten":ptzd9jcl said:
cant go wrong for this price I have this drill, its no dewalt but it certainly does the job
](*,)

Shane":2s0fo7t6 said:
B+Q website has 10% off these at the mo, £89 - bargain. I don't need another drill, but it's tempting at that price...

Until tomorrow there's an extra 15% off everything, so £75, even better :)

Back