150mm sanding discs

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tim

Established Member
Reaction score
APTC used to stock a wide range of velcro backed 6 hole 150mm sanding discs from 40 to 400 grit. These were stocked in packs of 50 for around £20.
The only ones I can find now in grits between 120 and 240 are the new mesh type which are approx 3 times the price.

Can anyone direct me to where I can buy large packs (50 discs) of 120, 180 and 240 grit discs at a reasonable price please.

Cheers

Tim

It's the full stop at the end, which shouldn't be part of the url.

Yes, just delete it, good old CSM. Good company in my experience (5 or so orders, never a hitch, quick to deliver).

I usually get my local Brown Brothers (automotive\bodyshop suppliers) to drop them off. 3M, Indasa, Merka, Unbranded - can complain. Usually around £14 per 50 (if it's course grit) or 100 (if it's fine). The big brands are about 33% more.

If I'm really stuck - I'll wonder down to the local Autopaint franchise - they're a little bit more expensive, but convenient.

I spent ages looking on the web\Ebay - can't beat the local supplies especially when they are doing a deal - buy 3 get 1 free type.

I was after a soft interface backing pad for my Metabo ROS - Metabo one was like a tenner. The 3M ones was less than 4 quid! Go figure!

Dibs

Latest posts

Back