1/4" collet for Trend T10 ? Will the DeWalt one fit

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mseries

Established Member
Reaction score
Trend T10 is almost identical to the DeWalt 625. The DeWalt accessories are almost half the price of the Trend ones, I use a DW fine height adjuster. Does anyone know if the DeWalt 1/4" collet will fit the Trend T10 properly ?

Almost certainly. As far as anyone can tell it's the same production line.

Also, I found when setting mine up, that 'spares' collets and nuts for the T11 were much cheaper than 'accessories'. I can't get the bloomin' things out of the nuts at all easily so have each collet size with its own nut - saves a lot of anguish and aching finger joints. I bet someone's got a trick to doing it, but I haven't found one yet!

I'll have to soon though, as the 1/2" collet could do with being replaced really.

What price is a DW 1/2" collet?

E.

PS: I'm morally certain that CMT OEM'ed the same router for a while, so any NOS collets for that should fit, too. I haven't been looking though.

[edit] I've just Googled: the CMT thing was a while ago - they obviously re-badge Triton now, so if you find one double check which machine it's for!

Latest posts

Back